Thursday, October 4, 2012

Riviera Maya

 No shoes, No shirt, No problems
Like Pitbull said "we gotta go back in time"....I had to find a place to start of this journey i'm embarking of my life and this seems to me a pretty decent spot to start. This year i've been given the opportunity to not only explore the world but to explore and hopefully find myself. Not saying I will but its a start.
If you ever read my other post's then you would have seen that they consisted of superficial things (make up, clothes, etc...) but this year turned out to be a big wake up call.I want to be able to look back and not have any of those pesky little feelings we call regrets. I wanna see time pass and have something to look back on when i'm older. I want to share experiences and maybe even inspire someone to take a risk and take a trip somewhere...wherever that may be. 
So lets start this excursion in the land where tequila is abundant, sombreros are required, but clothing is optional....Its PartTime. 
Oh summer, you did me good. June was spent in Quintana Roo, Mexico. My mom, best friend, and best friends mom (like my second mom) took a trip down to paradise to get a little tan, get a little drunk, oh yea and to capture the beauty of the town. We started out our trip in Monterrey Mexico(my hometown) flew down to Riviera Maya which is pretty much a town made up of the most amazing and incredible resorts.


 Pretty amazing huh? This resort is called Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda and its located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Behind all the pools they have which is like 7!! you have the beach...its perfect!
Service is wonderful the staff there become your friends (literally i actually have some on facebook) 




Lets talk food, shall we?
This is one of the many, and I mean many! meals we had. The resort had 7 restaurants maybe even more, everything from french,mexican,oriental,seafood,buffets and a couple more. In heaven yet? because I was.


Lets just say they don't play around when it comes to drinking. They have bars around the resort which is great because that heat can get you quite parched. My best friend and I met so many cool interesting people at the resort. Since we both live in Texas we decided to thick up our accents and play around lets just say everyone loved it....we had some crazy nights which included running around the resort like maniacs, jumping in pools, and dancing the night away and some that I wish I could remember! ugh! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment