Saturday, March 21, 2015

My breast can always sense when its about to rain

Well it is raining a bit gloomy but it's saturday nonetheless. So as I get ready for today and its fun filled adventures (I mean I wont be throwing myself off a plane but dinner is equally great) I must write down my dream because I feel it has to be shared. So yesterday night before I dozed off I watched Magic Mike for the first time (better late than never) and then I fell asleep and the dream begins....So as im driving down a road with a cellphone to my ear and pass a cop which F.Y.I. here in Texas having a cellphone while driving is now against the law, I realize the cop sees me and well of course I get stopped. My cop turned out to be a well representation of 'Magic Mike' dear lord help....long story short he asks me on a date, we go, he starts dancing out of nowhere and why did I wake up all sweaty again?! hmm anyways... how is your day so far??

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment